A Greeting At Christmas Time ...

onsdag 17 januari 2018

Hi Everyone!
Today´s card is for Muse:ChristmasVisions where Kimberly is our muse. And when I was looking for inspiration on my computer, I saw that I had an almost identical bear image myself. At first I thought I would not use it, but then I decided to use it and gave it an exciting background instead. Hope you like it.
I colored up my bear with Copic pens, cut it out by hand and added Glossy Accents to the scarf. The sentiment stamp is from K-designs and I cut it out with one Joy Crafts Labels&Tags die. For the background I used Fabscraps Reindeer patterned paper, white embossing paste and the Snowfall stencil from My Favourite Things. I finished of  by adding a couple of clear sequins.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps - Baby It´s Cold Outside
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/ Feature a Creature

13 kommentarer:

Aunty Sue sa...

oh this is adorable love that backing with the cute image. Thanks for sharing at Craft this week

MagsB sa...

Oh this card is so sweet, the bear is adorable! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

So cool that you have pretty much the same bear! And what a perfect background! Such an adorable little scene! So glad you are playing along with us at MCV!

Sheryl sa...

I love the cross stich effect paper - I need some!
Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos sa...

So stinkin cute.
Thank you so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Hugs, Tina – Guest DT
CRAFT Challenge

Julie sa...

This is super cute
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
Julie T

wienerhoneymooners sa...

AMAZING background and reslly is a spectacular use to showcase the bear!!! Thanks so ,uch for joining the club this week, and I love seeing how you were inspired! Yay!!!

sweet art designs sa...

Too stinkin' cute! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

sweet art designs sa...

Amazing design. Your critter is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

Ardyth sa...

Wow, you achieved a really great almost-watercolour effect with your copics - this is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV Birgit! Happy New Year!

Marja sa...

What a great card. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
Marja DT.

shirley-bee sa...

Aw, so sweet! I like your canvas-look background.

Izzy Scrap sa...

Absolutely adorable and what a stunning colouring ! Lovely scene with this beautiful background ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring !

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS