Be Merry

måndag 8 maj 2017

Hello there crafters!
I hope you have had a wonderful weekend everyone, I myself have had visits by my daughter and my grandchildren:) Today I have a new card for Muse:ChristmasVisions where Kimberly Wiener is our Muse for May.
I love the happy colors here that are not traditional yet give the right feeling. I went with the "Poinsettia Wreath" stamp by Penny Black, colored it up with Copics and added Glossy Accents and glitter Stickles. I also wanted a bird just like Kimberly so I found one in the "Winter Warmth" stamp set from My Favourite Things, I cut it out with the coordinating die. I also used a Craft Emotions die for the bow and the sentiment was stamped with a stamp and die-cut with Lawn Fawn "Winter Big Scripty Words" sets.
Okay, that's it from me today, thank you for your visit!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Use Diecuts
Deep Ocean - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Flower + A Sentiment

9 kommentarer:

Elaine Stark sa...

A lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challnege. Elaine

wienerhoneymooners sa...

I ADORE all of the elements in this card, it comes together BEAUTIFULLY!!! I LOVE that you join us so regularly, so GRATEFUL for wonderful CLUB friends!!!!!

Kim Heggins sa...

I love your gorgeous wreath...simply beautiful!

Ardyth sa...

LOVE that MFT bird in blue - what a fun addition to your classic wreath! So glad you joined us at MCV, Birgit!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Your poinsettia wreath is gorgeous and the blue bird makes it totally delightful! Thanks so much for playing with us at MCV!

Marilyn sa...

Beautiful wreath ... love the detail and the blue bird.

Robyn Oliver sa...

A really gorgeous card Birgit, great wreath stamp and cute bird

ElizStewart sa...

Your wreath is amazing!

wienerhoneymooners sa...

CONGRATS!!!!! So glad to see you in the TOP,
Thanks for joining, I hope you join in the next challenge!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS