Happy Easter Bunny

söndag 20 mars 2016

Good Sunday Morning!
I need more Easter cards, and now I've created another one.


This time I held myself to a fairly simple style and instead die cut out a speech bubble through the front side so that you can read the Easter greeting on the inside of the card.


I used the Cling Balloon Bunny stamp from Stampendous, colored it up with my Copics and then also added some Glossy Accents. For the sentiment I used a Reprint stamp. One balloon was cut out by hand and adhered with foam pads as well as the eggs which was cut out with an oval die.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a nice Sunday!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Penny Black and More - Feature a Creature
Paper Creator´s Craft - Spring Colours
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts - Spring Fever
Whimsy Stamps - Spring Colours or Easter
Simon Wednesday - Cute and Cuddly

8 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

Super cute, thanks for joining in at Allsorts Challenge. xxx

brenda sa...

A bright and happy card and cute Easter Bunny Birgit and so effective how you have added the speech bubble, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and Penny Black and More challenges.

B x

Julie B sa...

So cute, love the speach bubble showing the sentiment inside. :)

Mervi sa...

Lovely and sweet card!
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more
and Allsorts Challenges, good luck!
Happy Easter;-))m

Anonym sa...

such a sweet and happy card! i love the adorable image, all the balloons and the speech bubble! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
linda

Glenda sa...

Adorable bunny! Like how you added the word bubble! Pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

Glenda's Cards

Aileen sa...

Wonderful card, your colouring is brilliant. love that bunny, he is so cute

cotnob sa...

This is a fabulous card, such a cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Spring Colours Challenge.
Pauline
x
I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS